SENIOR FULL STACK C# DEVELOPER in EindhovenPrimary Locatie: Eindhoven, Noord Brabant - NL Other Locaties: Eindhoven Eindhoven-North Brabant-Netherlands Job ID 064698 Postcode 5651 GG
As a developer at UPS you work on delivering functionality for highly complex IT systems. You collaborate in agile teams and participate in emerging technologies and processes like CI/CD and DevOps to ensure that we meet our objectives effectively and efficiently. Your primary role is to perform full system life cycle activities, e.g. analysis, technical requirements, design, coding, testing and the implementation of software.
Working in our Europe development center in Eindhoven means working in an international team with onsite people as well as team members located in other parts of the world. You’ll be working on projects and implementations of systems used in countries around the world and be part of a large community of agile teams that mainly communicate digitally.
You will not need a work permit for this role.
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• remote work possible
• Excellent benefits including our company pension scheme
• An opportunity to guide and coach junior colleagues
• Industry-leading training to build on your existing talents
• Attractive discounts and coupons on Electronics, fitness contracts, insurances, health insurances, retail clothing brands and of course on UPS shipping
• Plenty of opportunity to progress – thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’
What you’ll do:
• Ensure work delivered is professionally and up to agreed standards
• Analyse requirements
• Provide designs matching underlying frameworks and concepts
• Build efficient, testable code units and provide unit tests as part of the code
• Identify and integrate shared software pieces to produce expected deliverables
• Lead peer reviews to ensure requirements are met
• Works with the CI/CD pipeline, perform build processing and application delivery
• Support build-up of the backlog for the future releases in weekly planning meetings, decide on workload and discuss design topics.
• Ensure your work conforms to quality and content standards.
What you’ll need:
• Expert knowledge and experience in C#
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Business, or IT
• Approx. 8 years of IT experience in various development positions, incl. 3 years as senior developer on the Microsoft tech stack
• Proven experience in software engineering technologies (Visual Studio, C#, Client-Server, SQL Server, XML, JSON and HTML)
• Working experience in an agile environment
• Experience with structured SDLC and work estimation techniques, MVVM, MVC and SOLID, DI/IoC, NUnit or MS frameworks for testing, Windows Forms, WPF, and ideally RDL(C) reporting
• Analytical and problem solving skills, motivated self-learner with a drive to deepen your understanding of the fields assigned to.
• Scrum Master certificate desirable
• Strong team player qualities
How we recruit
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
A bit about a big business
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Je hebt nog geen vacatures bekeken.
Vergelijkbare functiesAl onze beschikbare vacatures bekijken
Functies op de kaart
Ontdek waar Future You heen gaat.Meer informatie
Ontvang Job Alerts
Kom nog een stap dichter bij Future You.