Warehouse ClerkPrimary Locatie: Venlo, Limburg - NL Job ID 068736 Postcode 5928 LE
Looking for a top career in logistics and work with impact? We take all kinds of shipments to every corner of the globe at UPS. From our UPS Healthcare Hub in Venlo we organize and optimize the daily logistics operation for our customers in the health sector. Whatever it is, wherever it’s going, we’re one of the world’s most trusted when it comes to handling with care. It’ll be busy. It’ll be hard work. But you’re not afraid of either. Because you pride yourself on a job well done.
What You’ll Do:
- Loading, unloading, moving and sorting packages in a busy warehouse environment.
- Storing and sorting goods with total care and efficiency (possibly with a forklift).
- Register shipments with carriers, paying close attention to every little detail.
- Working safely and precisely at speed, while following instructions.
- Double-checking every bit of your work as you go – holding yourself to high standards.
What you’ll get:
- 29 leave days, based on a full-time position (and adding one day at each five-year anniversary period).
- Benefits including 8% holiday allowance, travel allowance, company pension scheme, collective health insurance and other insurance benefits.
- Phone/laptop (if needed), bicycle scheme and discount on your gym membership.
- Professional training to help you become even better at your job.
- Plenty of opportunities to progress and grow thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’.
You’ll need a forklift, reach truck or EPT certificate, or at least be willing to get one. Other than that, we go for team players with ‘can-do’ attitudes. You’ll have to follow instructions to the letter, because quality and safety has to take priority in our industry. So it’s essential you speak Dutch and have a basic understanding of the English language, both written and spoken.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit
At UPS, we treat people fairly. We select, recruit, train, promote, and compensate based on merit, experience, and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation.
Is Future You ready to grab this opportunity with both hands? Apply now.
Je hebt nog geen vacatures bekeken.
Vergelijkbare functiesAl onze beschikbare vacatures bekijken
Functies op de kaart
Ontdek waar Future You heen gaat.Meer informatie
Ontvang Job Alerts
Kom nog een stap dichter bij Future You.