Senior Implementations AnalystPrimary Locatie: VENLO, Netherlands Job ID R22007878
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Filling this crucial function in the team to support our Healthcare Logistics and Distribution new business growth strategy. In this role you will project manage small or medium size customer implementations, or will support the implementation of the larger and complex customer implementation projects for the UPS Healthcare Europe region.
What you'll do
As a supporting Analyst of a large implementation project your main tasks include:
- Developing and documenting (operational) processes;
- Performing data analysis by validating customer profiles and requirements;
- Ensuring IT master data configuration requirements are clear, documented and shared with the appropriate teams;
- The project Actions Tracker and Change Log are being maintained and followed up with the action owners where applicable.
As a Project Manager of a small or medium project your main tasks include:
- You are the lead and the central point of contact for the project, both for internal and customer teams;
- Project planning, ensuring the applicable milestones are met throughout the project lifespan;
- Handling the project communication and reporting both internally and externally;
- Identifying potential risks and issues and ensure these are pro-actively flagged and resolved;
- Actively managing scope changes and ensuring these are documented, agreed and if applicable added to the project implementation scope.
What you'll need
- Bachelor degree (preferably) in Logistics / Supply Chain
- Relevant working experience. Preferably some years within logistics / UPS Logistics and Distribution groups
- High level of analytical, (Healthcare) process and project management skills, able to communicate on different levels with customers and within the UPS organization. You are also able to work within time-limits / pressure
- It is important that you have a hands on mentality, are result / service and quality orientated, flexible in working hours and able to travel when required
What you'll get
A competitive salary based on experience starting from 3500 gross a month. After 6 months of good performance a first opportunity to get a salary increase already of max. 4 percent
Excellent benefits including 29 leave days based on a full-time position, 8% holiday allowance, travel allowance, company pension scheme, collective health insurance, phone/laptop if needed, bicycle scheme and discounts at gym subscription.
Working from home policy
- Excellent onboarding and ongoing training
- Professional growth
- Plenty of opportunities to progress and grow thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’.
- International environment and career opportunities
How we recruit
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Je hebt nog geen vacatures bekeken.
Vergelijkbare functiesAl onze beschikbare vacatures bekijken
Functies op de kaart
Ontdek waar Future You heen gaat.Meer informatie
Ontvang Job Alerts
Kom nog een stap dichter bij Future You.