SAP Business System EngineerPrimary Locatie: ROERMOND, Netherlands Job ID R22009952
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
UPS Healthcare - Industrial Engineering is hiring
- Do you like to play a key role in the Supply Chain of pharmaceutical products and medical devices, from manufacturing all the way to the patient?
- Do you want to be part of a new chapter within UPS Healthcare by rolling out our brand-new, best in class Next Generation Supply Chain Software across Europe?
- Do endless rules and regulations for Pharma logistics and information security not scare you but challenge you design robust processes and solutions?
- Do you dislike manual key-entry of data, swivel chair operations, excel based processes and unnecessary process steps just as much as we do?
- Do you have the skills to translate business requirements into IT requirements and work with our operations and IT department to design, build and implement logistic solutions?
- Do you want to contribute to our corporate ambition to stay the best and becoming the largest Healthcare Logistics Service provider in 3 years from now, globally!
Then UPS Healthcare is looking for you!
As an SAP Business System Engineer (within UPS also referred to as Technology Representative or Functional User Rep) you will be supporting the analysis, design, configuration, testing, and deployment of UPS' Next Generation global order- and warehouse-management system (project name Helix) in which SAP is used as the central application for order management, finance and accounting and client EDI integration. Once the platform is ready for the European market you will be part of a cross-functional team supporting the migration of existing UPS healthcare clients to the Helix platform.
We expect a high level of autonomy in the projects you work on, in which you work closely together with our clients, Engineers of other UPS applications, Industrial Engineering, IT, QA, Operations and Project Management. In addition to the Next Generation platform deployment and client migrations you will support new business implementations on this platform, identify and implement operational improvements, act as the 1st point of contact for operational IT questions and participate in new technology deployments.
What you'll do
- Determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations.
- Assessing existing IT infrastructure and recommending improvements.
- Developing and configuring customized SAP solutions.
- Deploying SAP solutions and ensuring smooth system integration.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing SAP system support and end-user training.
- Performing rigorous documentation of SAP processes and presenting progress reports.
- Ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest SAP offerings, updates, and developments.
You possess strong analytical and business process modelling skills, and you can propose, test and implement Healthcare supply chain solutions in our SAP order management system. You will receive extensive training on healthcare process & quality compliance. You will be working for the UPS Healthcare global business unit, the youngest member of the UPS family. For more information on UPS Healthcare visit:
What you'll need
- Education: At least a Bachelor in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology or related engineering;
- Experience: Experience: 2+ years working as an SAP consultant in the area of Sales and Distribution. Experience in Healthcare Logistics is a big plus.
- Certification: Preferably SAP Certified for Sales & Distribution
- Competencies: Strong knowledge of operational methods and procedures in a supply chain management environment. You have the ability to determine and review various solutions and can translate these into business requirement documents. Strong project management, communication and presentation skills. Be able and willing to travel.
- Knowledge: excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. Excellent communication skills (English). SQL and MS Access knowledge preferred.
What you'll get
A competitive salary based on experience starting from 4000 gross a month. After 6 months of good performance a first opportunity to get a salary increase already of max. 4
A bonus up to 10% max. of your yearly salary
Excellent benefits including 29 leave days based on a full-time position, 8% holiday allowance, travel allowance, company pension scheme, collective health insurance, phone/laptop/car, bicycle scheme and discounts at gym subscription.
- Excellent onboarding and ongoing training
- Professional growth (technical and business process knowledge)
- Plenty of opportunities to progress and grow thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’.
- Participation to interesting and cross functional projects
- Exposure to innovation and initiatives
- International environment and career opportunities
How we recruit
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Je hebt nog geen vacatures bekeken.
Vergelijkbare functiesAl onze beschikbare vacatures bekijken
Functies op de kaart
Ontdek waar Future You heen gaat.Meer informatie
Ontvang Job Alerts
Kom nog een stap dichter bij Future You.