Solutions Design & Implementations Area ManagerPrimary Locatie: ROERMOND, Netherlands Job ID R22014913
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position oversees the development of transportation logistics and technology solutions to retain existing customer accounts and generate revenue. He/She collaborates with cross-functional resources and utilizes the Customer Solutions infrastructure to develop and implement customer solutions across the UPS enterprise. This position may manage managers, supervisors, and specialists within the department.
- Evaluates internal resources (e.g., people, software, etc.) to assist with project assessments for the development of field customer solutions.
- Analyzes potential inventory solution opportunities (e.g., warehouse redesign, etc.) to support the development, execution, and tracking of the customer solutions business plan.
- Researches and evaluates industry trends and best practices to enhance UPS's ability to meet and exceed customer expectations and provide leading edge solutions.
- Conducts pre-project reviews to provide feedback and support customer solutions training and development initiatives.
- Conducts frequent performance evaluations in a consistent, fair, and objective manner to facilitate open communication and encourage continuous performance improvement.
- Develops thought leadership in future trends, including supply chain disrupters such as additive manufacturing.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent
- Experience implementing logistics and technology based solutions
- Experience utilizing tracking tools (e.g., corporate revenue report, balanced scorecard goals, etc.)
- Experience with supply chain modeling
- Certification in Inventory Management or similar area - Preferred
- Experience using supply chain modeling applications (e.g., Logic Net Plus, Supply Chain Guru, etc.) - Preferred
- Experience in database development and analysis - Preferred
What do you receive from us?
- A competitive salary based on experience starting from €4800 and possibility to get a first salary increase of max 4% after 6 months of good performance.
- A profit share of max 20% of your yearly salary
- Excellent benefits including 29 leave days based on a full-time position, 8% holiday allowance, travel allowance, company pension scheme, collective health insurance, phone/laptop/company car (if needed), bicycle scheme and discounts at gym subscription.
- Industry-leading training to build on your existing talents.
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and grow thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’.
How we recruit:
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
A bit about a big business
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognised and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Je hebt nog geen vacatures bekeken.
Vergelijkbare functiesAl onze beschikbare vacatures bekijken
Functies op de kaart
Ontdek waar Future You heen gaat.Meer informatie
Ontvang Job Alerts
Kom nog een stap dichter bij Future You.