Material Handling OperatorPrimary Locatie: Roermond, Limburg - NL Other Locaties: Netherlands Job ID 068018 Postcode 6045 GH
Want to push yourself and take your career in supply chain solutions to the next level? You’ll fit right in at our warehouse in Roermond. If you are as organized on your feet as you are behind the wheel, you could be up to the challenge of becoming a Material Handling Operator at a world-leader like UPS. Here, you’ll really master your craft in every area, from physical parts handling to material handling with forklifts and electric pallet trucks.
What You’ll Do:
- Pull and prepare pallets for shipment by operating forklift, electric pallet truck, combi or order pick truck. You’ll spend around 20 hours per week on driving equipment.
- Handle physical parts and PC handling with the utmost care.
- Register shipments and confirmations in the warehouse system.
- Process packed products according to documented quality procedures.
- Cycle counting of customer owned goods.
- Maintain equipment and materials while keeping a clean, orderly work area.
- Working safely and precisely at speed, while following instructions.
We’re looking for someone who has a mid-level education, but it’s the warehouse experience that’s important. You’ll need a forklift, reach truck or EPT certificate, or at least be willing to get one. Other than that, we go for team players with ‘can-do’ attitudes. You’ll have to follow instructions to the letter, because quality and safety has to take priority in our industry. So it’s essential you have a decent understanding of both spoken and written English. Additional languages such as Dutch or German are are an advantage too.
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary between €10.86 - €14.84 p/h. Depending on experience.
- 29 leave days, based on a full-time position (and adding one day at each five-year anniversary period).
- Benefits including 8% holiday allowance, travel allowance, company pension scheme, collective health insurance and other insurance benefits.
- Phone/laptop (if needed), bicycle scheme and discount on your gym membership.
- Professional training to help you become even better at your job.
- Plenty of opportunities to progress and grow thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit
At UPS, we treat people fairly. We select, recruit, train, promote, and compensate based on merit, experience, and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation.
Is Future You ready to step up to the category of world-class logisitics? Apply now.
Je hebt nog geen vacatures bekeken.
Vergelijkbare functiesAl onze beschikbare vacatures bekijken
Functies op de kaart
Ontdek waar Future You heen gaat.Meer informatie
Ontvang Job Alerts
Kom nog een stap dichter bij Future You.