Solutions Design & Impl Area MgrPrimary Locatie: HERKENBOSCH, Netherlands Job ID R22003349
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position oversees the development of transportation logistics and technology solutions to retain existing customer accounts and generate revenue. He/She collaborates with cross-functional resources and utilizes the Customer Solutions infrastructure to develop and implement customer solutions across the UPS enterprise. This position may manage managers, supervisors, and specialists within the department.
- Evaluates internal resources (e.g., people, software, etc.) to assist with project assessments for the development of field customer solutions.
- Analyzes potential inventory solution opportunities (e.g., warehouse redesign, etc.) to support the development, execution, and tracking of the customer solutions business plan.
- Researches and evaluates industry trends and best practices to enhance UPS's ability to meet and exceed customer expectations and provide leading edge solutions.
- Conducts pre-project reviews to provide feedback and support customer solutions training and development initiatives.
- Conducts frequent performance evaluations in a consistent, fair, and objective manner to facilitate open communication and encourage continuous performance improvement.
- Develops thought leadership in future trends, including supply chain disrupters such as additive manufacturing.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent
- Experience implementing logistics and technology based solutions
- Experience utilizing tracking tools (e.g., corporate revenue report, balanced scorecard goals, etc.)
- Experience with supply chain modeling
- Certification in Inventory Management or similar area - Preferred
- Experience using supply chain modeling applications (e.g., Logic Net Plus, Supply Chain Guru, etc.) - Preferred
- Experience in database development and analysis - Preferred
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Je hebt nog geen vacatures bekeken.
Vergelijkbare functiesAl onze beschikbare vacatures bekijken
Functies op de kaart
Ontdek waar Future You heen gaat.Meer informatie
Ontvang Job Alerts
Kom nog een stap dichter bij Future You.