IT project managerPrimary Locatie: EINDHOVEN, Netherlands Job ID R22013276
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
IT project manager
UPS is constantly on the move, also in the field of digitization and automation. As an IT project manager at UPS, you manage and coordinate projects and activities related to software development, IT infrastructure and application implementation. Your advantage? You learn quickly, continue to grow and you will join an international team of experts.
What you’ll do
As an IT project manager, you are from A to Z responsible for many different IT related projects. Examples include introducing new supply chain capabilities, IT solutions, and other innovative projects. You define the scope, requirements and ensure proper commitment from stakeholders to make the project a success. You are the central point of contact for your colleagues and internal stakeholders. You keep an eye on the planning and ensure that milestones are achieved. Furthermore, you identify risks and problems in time and resolve them appropriately. If changes arise, you confirm that they are documented, agreed on, and added. At the end of each project, you naturally ensure proper handling and reporting. In this way, you make a great success of every project so it contributes to UPS as a company.
What you’ll get
- A salary between €4100 and €5500 based upon work experience. After 6 months of good performance you can already receive a first salary increase of max. 4%.
- A bonus up to 10% of your yearly salary.
- The flexibility to work at our offices as well as hybrid.
- Excellent benefits including 29 leave days based on a full-time position, 8% holiday allowance, travel allowance, company pension scheme, collective health insurance and other insurance benefits, phone/laptop (if needed), and discount on your gym membership.
- An international work environment with opportunities to progress and grow thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
What you’ll need
- Relevant bachelor or master’s degree or similar work experience.
- Working experience in project management, managing large scale IT projects (multi-disciplinary, multi-national).
- Solid technical background and understanding of application development and IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies and working experience in Waterfall and Agile/Scrum projects.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels within the UPS organization.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Excited for this challenge? Apply now for this position at UPS
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Je hebt nog geen vacatures bekeken.
Vergelijkbare functiesAl onze beschikbare vacatures bekijken
Functies op de kaart
Ontdek waar Future You heen gaat.Meer informatie
Ontvang Job Alerts
Kom nog een stap dichter bij Future You.