Industrial Engineer (Data Engineering)Primary Locatie: EINDHOVEN, Netherlands Job ID R22012447
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
The Industrial Engineer acts as an internal transformation agent for the European UPS Healthcare organization. You will be re-engineering the way we bill and inform our customers on financial data. Simultaneously, you will get the opportunity to create new business cases for our automations roadmap and liaise with Operations/Finance to improve process quality or generate cost savings.
What you’ll do
- Analysis: Perform time studies, Process Modelling, provide Data-driven insights.
- Development: Develop scalable, configurable and maintainable data pipelines in accordance with UPS Enterprise Business
- Intelligence Standards: Develop scalable, configurable and maintainable automation products in accordance with UPS Automation standards.
- Create and maintain solution/technical documentation
- Design a transition plan and advise Project Management on how to implement it.
- Communicate any identified project progress & risks.
- Enhance the Projects Roadmap with BI and Automation Products which could benefit the organization.
What you'll get
- A competitive salary based on experience in between €3600 and €4700 bruto. After six months of good performance you’ll receive your first salary increase (with a maximum of 4%)
- Excellent benefits including 27.5 leave days based on a full-time position, 8% holiday allowance, travel allowance, company pension scheme, collective health insurance, phone/laptop (if needed), bicycle scheme and discounts at gym subscription.
- Extensive training for our WMS/TMS Systems and mentorship in your way as top-class healthcare change agent.
- You can enjoy our novel hybrid working model, choosing for up to 60% work from home.
- You can enjoy various other secondary benefits such as bike allowance, gym discounts, insurance policy discounts.
- You work with a young and international team, which is engineering the future of our Healthcare organization. This position is an ideal 1st or 2nd career step.
What you'll need
- Minimum bachelor’s in business administration or Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management or IT
- Minimum 1–3-year(s) experience in Business Intelligence or Data related projects. Internships count as experience!
- You need to be able to work in Roermond, Venlo and Eindhoven
- Demonstrable experience using MS Power BI, DAX and SSAS/Power Query
- Demonstrable experience in designing SQL Queries
- Pre: Ability for autonomous work, Consulting Work, Ability to sell solutions, Demonstrable experience in Process Mining Basic, Data Mining Concepts, Data Science and 6σ/Lean, Project Coordination Experience.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
How we recruit
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
A bit about a big business
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognised and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Je hebt nog geen vacatures bekeken.
Vergelijkbare functiesAl onze beschikbare vacatures bekijken
Functies op de kaart
Ontdek waar Future You heen gaat.Meer informatie
Ontvang Job Alerts
Kom nog een stap dichter bij Future You.